- 1984 - DeWayne Anderson organized DHA Securities Co., an NASD-approved Securities Broker/Dealer firm, to raise equity capital for commercial real estate ventures.
- 1986 - Anderson Development Co. was formed to invest in historic properties.
- 1989 – Under the direction of Lisa Anderson Sari, Landmark starts managing its own properties.
- 1993 - Landmark Asset Services was created to forge public-private partnerships for the development and management of rehabilitated properties in the Southeastern United States.
- 1997 – Rehab Builders, Inc was formed through a partnership with Ed Lipsky to recognize the value of having in-house expertise for the crucial rehabilitation phase of complex project. This shared ownership concluded in 2007 when Mr. Anderson sold his interest to the Rehab team. Rehab builders still serves as the General Contractor on the majority of Landmark properties, as well as, takes on contracting work from other developers.
- 2001 - Landmark Property Management Co. was formally started to ensure a smooth transition from construction to occupancy and to protect investors’ interests through day-to-day oversight, upkeep and maintenance.
What is The Landmark Group’s History?