Who Leads The Landmark Group?
The Landmark Group of companies was founded and built by DeWayne Anderson and his family and is still a family owned company in its various forms.
DeWayne H. Anderson, Sr.
President and Chief Executive Officer, Lisa Anderson Sari
- Chairman of The Landmark Group
- More than 40 years of experience in urban planning, architecture and real estate development
- Led more than $425 million in development
- Devised comprehensive development, housing, renewal or downtown plans for cities, towns or counties in four states
- Master’s degree in urban planning and a bachelor’s degree in architecture
- Local, state and national awards for preservation projects
- 2009 recipient of Governor’s Award for significant achievements supporting historic preservation in South Carolina
- 2007 recipient of Ruth Coltrane Cannon Award for outstanding achievement of statewide significance in historic preservation in North Carolina
Director of Landmark Property Management Co., Blair Maas
- More than 20 years of tax credit experience having grown up within The Landmark Group
- Founded Landmark Property Management Company in 1997 which later grew into Landmark Property Management Company.
- Annual Compliance Expert (ACE) certification by Community Affordable Housing Equity Corporation (CAHEC)
- Housing Credit Certified Professional (HCCP) awarded by National Affordable Housing Management Association/ National Association of Home Builders
- Responsible for cash flow, occupancy and maintenance of more than 3,400 housing units and commercial sites spread among 74 properties in eight states
- Leads staff of five regional managers and 135 employees